Friday, August 29, 2014

new avenues

"when one door closes another opens"

every time that i sit down to make a quick check of the way my life has been going, there is one thing that keeps perpetually repeating itself....
maybe not immediately but atleast after a while there open up other multiple doors that if I can't enter, at least knock upon falsely reassuring myself that I tried.
Surprising how easy it is to silence one's nagging conscience with these two words, "I tried".

This leads me to another direction of thought, kaise ye zindagi jise itni ahmiyat dee jaati hain, iski in actuality arth sirf khatam hone ke baad milta hain or woh bhi doosro ko, the onlookers always get rewarded!

I was on the thought for a very long time now, that this circle of life has no value in my life and for once, inspite of being an aberration from the rest of the people I know, as a scar on their wholesome values, as a bold ridicule to some and a tamacha on some faces


2006, 1st of April, Saturday.

17:32 hrs IST

No comments: